Albany Wood Fireplace
Albany Wood Fireplace by Kozy Heat
Wood burning, zero clearance fireplace.
For a wood-fired hearth that’s a ‘home anywhere’, look no further than Kozy Heat’s wood burning EPA Certified fireplaces. Kozy Heat’s Non-Catalytic fireplaces decreases flammable creosote within the chimney and burns less fuel. The end result is a clean burn, more warmth with less wood. So relax, kick back and enjoy the flames, knowing you’ve done your part, not just for the environment, but for your fuel budget.
- NSPS Phase 2 Certified
- U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY Certified to comply with 2020 particulate emission standards using cordwood.
- UL 127-2015 (R2016) and Can/ULC S610-87 Safety Standards for U.S. and Canadian installations.
- 49,133 Btu/hr (Peak Btu/hour Output)
- LHV: 70.6%/HHV: 66%
- High-Quality Pyro-Ceram Glass
- Speed Control with Receptacle Assembly
- Air-Wash System
- Large Burning Area
- Fits up to 22" logs
- Approved with all UL 103 HT or CAN/ULC S629 - 6” Insulated Chimney Systems
- Metal Insulated Chimney
- Zero Clearance
- (2) Heat Duct knock-outs for optional ducting
- 20 year limited warranty
- Arched Keystone
- Arched Mission
- Arched Harlequin
- Fan Kit
- 6" Flexible Heat Duct Kit (#970 kit required)