Carlton 39 Gas Fireplace by Kozy Heat
Direct vent gas fireplace with a traditional log set and a standard split flow burner.
The Carlton 39 is a Stunning Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
A Traditional Gas Fireplace that Offers Excellent Energy-Efficiency
Energy-efficiency is always an important consideration when selecting a suitable heating appliance. Not only does better efficiency mean lower bills, saving fuel is also environmentally important. The Carlton 39 has been assessed as being Canada P-4 approved at 64%/67% AFUE. It also performs at 40,000 BTU/hr input when using natural gas and 41,000 BTU/hr input for LP. Its high efficiency is defined as 70% for natural gas and 72% for LP gas. Overall, the Carlton 39 makes a cost-effective and economical addition to any home.
Range of Exceptional Design Features on Our Gas Fireplace
The model can be tailored to meet a wide range of specifications. One of the real design advantages of this choice is the front screen – available with a standard arched or optional rectangular format, it is generously proportioned for maximum viewing pleasure. Control is achieved through a Komfort Kontrol remote that can be minutely adjusted to give the exact temperature required. Other features of the Carlton 39 include high-low regulator, an engineer-designed burner system, and an electronic ignition.
Customize Your Direct Vent Gas Fireplace with Optional Features
- Viewing Area: 26 1/8” x 32 7/16”
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 41,000 BTU/hr Input LP
- Split Flow Burner
- Electronic Ignition (IPI)
- Ceramic Glass
- Full function remote
- Fan Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 67.5% / 69.91%- Steady State NG/LP | 70% / 72%- AFUE % NG/LP | 67% / 70%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- - P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- - Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- - Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Carlton brochure under the Resources tab
- Ember Bed Light Kit
- Refractory Options
- Traditional Brick refractory lining
- Masonry refractory lining
- Black Glass refractory lining