Why Should You Trade In Your Used Hot Tub?
Here are 4 important reasons…
Hot tub ownership has never been more appealing. If you own a used hot tub you already know about the relaxation, stress relief, better sleep, and family fun time a hot tub brings into your life. What you may not have thought about are all the advantages a new hot tub can bring.
1. NEW Water Care
Experience the Best Spa Water Possible with the exclusive FreshWater™ Salt System
Available on all Highlife® Collection and Limelight® Collection spas.
- Easy-to-use salt water system eliminates the worry of keeping spa water clean, clear and sanitized for about a year.
- With just a little salt in your spa water, the system generates chlorine automatically so you’ll spend less time measuring and adding chemicals.
- This unique system makes spa ownership easier than ever by removing the guesswork and hassle of water care maintenance.
2. NEW Entertainment
New State of the Art Entertainment Systems
- Integrated MP3 Sound System
- Wireless Sound System
- Wireless TV and Sound System
3. NEW Warranty
Add a New Warranty with a New Hot Tub
- Expanded times
- Expanded coverage
- Peace of mind if anything unexpected should happen
4. Increased Energy Efficiency
HotSpring Spas & Caldera Spas set the standard…
- The Highlife collection is totally insulated with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam, the same material used to insulate commercial freezers.
- The pumps and heater are designed to deliver maximum performance using minimum energy.
- The SilentFlo 5000 circulation pump uses less energy to operate than a 40-watt light bulb.
- The unique dimmer-controlled LED light uses much less energy than a standard light bulb.
- All Hot Spring spas come with a custom-fit cover that has a high R-value and a dense foam core that forms a tight seal to maximize heat retention.
See what my used hot tub trade-in is worth and get more information.